Love, Peace & Hip-Hop is a four-day celebration (April 10-13), capped by a free, family-friendly festival on Saturday, April 13 that brings over 16,000 attendees to Columbia's Main Street. Creating an unforgettable day of fun for all ages, World Famous Hip-Hop Family Day gathers the community together like no other event in the city. Attendees enjoy the best and brightest live performers, DJs, B-Boy dance crews, hip-hop visual artists, and craft and food vendors.
Stay tuned for the full lineup!
- Named among the Top 50 Family Friendly Festivals by Family Circle Magazine
- Founded in 2013, World Famous Hip-Hop Family Day is celebrating its 7th year.
- Past national acts include: MC Lyte, Kid N Play, KRS-One, Nice & Smooth, Big Gipp, Monie Love, Slick Rick, Kool Moe Dee.
- 16,000+ attendance in 2018.
- Over 40% of festival attendees from outside of Columbia, SC, including GA, NC, and FL.